Food Vendor Registration Fact Sheet
The San Diego Zoo will Supply:
- Two dressed 8-foot tables
- Volunteers to help vendors set up and clean up
- Biodegradable utensils, plates, bowls, cups, and napkins
- Ice (if requested)
- Electricity (if requested)
- Two General Admission event tickets and eight passes for future admission to the San Diego Zoo for each vendor
Food Vendors will Supply:
- 1,500 sample-size portions of an appetizer, soup, salad, entrée, or dessert. (Note: Dessert vendors should provide a minimum of 900 sample-size portions.)
Tickets and Booth Staffing:
Each participating food vendor can have four staff members per booth. Vendors may also purchase two General Admission tickets at the discounted price of $65. Event tickets will be emailed to you. Staff will need to enter through the Vendor Check In location assigned to you. This information will be sent to you the week of the event.
If you need electricity, please order it early by filling out the section on the contract pertaining to electrical orders. Day-of-event electrical requests cannot be fulfilled.
Participation and Cancellation/No-Show Fees:
The fee for participation is $100 OR an auction donation with a value of $50 or more. Auction item must be received by 8/27/14 or your credit card will be charged the participation fee. Cancellations and no-shows will be charged $100 to cover the cost of the rental expenses incurred by the San Diego Zoo for the unused booth space. Vendors are required to have a credit card on file, but will only be charged if the vendor does not contribute an auction item, or cancels after 9/24/14 or does not show up to the event.