Become a Member
Renew Your Membership
Give a Membership
Donor Club Levels
Give a Gift
Frequently Asked Questions
Open Daily at 8:30 a.m.
or toll free: 877-3MEMBER
San Diego Zoo
P.O. Box 120551
San Diego, CA 92112-0271
Send an email
We attempt to respond to all
inquiries within 72 hours.
If you do not receive a response, please call.
Select Your Question Here
1) When Will I Get My Membership Card?
2) Can I visit before I get my card?
3) What if I don't want to order online?
4) Can I renew my membership online?
5) Do you have a family membership?
6) Can the Guest Admission Coupons be used at either park?
7) What if I want to use my Guest Admission Coupons before I receive them in the mail?
8) Is there a fee for parking?
9) How do I make a correction to my online order?
10) How can I change my address?
11) Does membership include the guided bus tour?
12) Does membership include entrance to the Zoo and Safari Park?
13) Can I purchase a membership for more than one year?
14) Do members receive discounts on food and merchandise at either park?
15) How do I get to the San Diego Zoo?
16) How do I get to the Safari Park?
17) What are your prices?
18) Can I put my membership on hold?
19) Can I transfer my membership to someone else?
20) Can I still visit if I've misplaced my membership card?
21) When can I use my membership card? Are there blackout dates?
22) Do you offer discounts for students?
23) Do you offer discounts for seniors?
24) Do you offer discounts for members with disabilities?
25) Do you offer memberships for residents outside the 91900-92899 Zip Codes?
26) Can I lend my membership card to a friend or family member?
27) Why do I have to show a photo ID when I use my card to enter either park?
28) Is my membership payment tax deductible?
29) Is my membership good at other zoos?
30) Is my membership at another zoo good at the Zoo and Park?
31) Does membership include the Africa Tram at the Safari Park?
Hours & Directions
Tickets & Hotels
Our vision: To become a world leader in connecting people to wildlife and conservation.